Hello friends. This is THE DAY we’ve (and I’ve) been waiting for. My novelette, NEW PRIDE, is LIVE and OUT THERE in the world! WOOT!!!!
If you’re interested in tension-filled action, with sweet romancy moments, give it a shot. THANK YOU.
If you like it, you won’t have to wait long, because my debut novel, SHIFTING PRIDE, is coming in DECEMBER!
Please do check out my author page on Amazon.com.
Check out my fan page and fill out the form for a chance to win an ecopy of NEW PRIDE!
Several other AWESOME BLOGGERS have pitched in to help spread the word! Stop by and say hi!:
(They are in no particular order.)
- Sarah Fine at The Strangest Situation
- Cate Peace at Going from Nobody to Somebody
- Ellie Garrat (posting on 11/5) 😉
- Ciara Knight
- Krista Walsh at The Raven’s Quill (look for us next Wednesday)
- Linda Gray at Write of Passage
- Michael Offutt
- Natasha Hanova at Writes By Moonlight
- Catherine Johnson
- Jadie Jones
- Christine Fonseca
- Elizabeth Arroyo
- Amie Borst
- VB Tremper
- Laura Pauling
- LM Preston
- Len Lambert
- Amparo Ortiz
- Kendall Grey at Life is but a Dream
- Stephanie Sauvinet at Black Hole Reflections
- Alison Beightol at Adventures of the Cautionary Tale
- Lydia Kang at The Word is my Oyster
- Vickie Walters
- Theresa McClinton
- Karen Y. Bynum
- Rachel Firasek
- PT Dilloway
- Akossiwa Ketoglo
- Mary Waibel
- Kimmy at Writers By the Shore
- Rebecca Enzor (posting tomorrow)
- Alex J. Cavanaugh (will give me a Ninja News shout out)
- Lynn Rush (stay tuned for more coming from Lynn and I!)
THANK YOU, DEAR FRIENDS!!!!!
If you pick up NEW PRIDE, I hope you enjoy it!
Here’s the cover–ain’t it purdy?
New town, new love, new terror…
Kicked out by his alpha father for nearly exposing their secret, seventeen-year-old Richard Leone is a shape-shifter without a pride. Alone, homeless, and hungry, he forms a tenuous friendship with Derek, a power-hungry shifter from an unstable rogue pride. It’s either that, or starve. Until they encounter a gorgeous brunette, Molly, partying with friends around a campfire. Richard immediately feels a connection with her, and something about her calls to him. Almost as if she was supposed to be his mate.
But when Molly is kidnapped, Richard must take on the entire rogue pride to save her and keep his human town safe from harm. Derek offers him a deal: he’ll help Richard take on the pride to rescue Molly, but only to secure his place as alpha. And once that happens, the humans could be in even more danger…