Wow. I’ve been blogging for ONE YEAR! My, my, how time flies!!!
(Thank you, internet search for “blogiversary” for such great pics!)
To celebrate, I’m having a super-fun, hopefully interactive, giveaway. You see, I found this super cute ornament at the Yankee Candle Flagship Store in Deerfield, MA a couple weeks ago and automatically thought of my writer peeps, blog buddies, and writerly pals.
Here’s how to enter the contest if you’d like to have this charming little guy (or gal) grace your home:
- 3 points for: Use your creativity and NAME and develop a SHORT bio (like a sentence or two is fine!) for the dragon–he or she needs a name and story, right?
- 3 points for: blogging about the contest.
- 1 point for Tweeting the contest.
- 1 point for Facebooking the contest.
- 1 point for following my blog (either via subscription or NetworkBlogs).
Feel free to tally the number yourself.
The contest will run for ONE WEEK–It ENDS November 5, 2010 at MIDNIGHT EST! Then, a winner will be selected by random.org.
Thanks for celebrating with me!