Author Laura Diamond
I'm a board-certified psychiatrist and a multi-published author. I write YA, paranormal, dystopian, and horror. I'm also a lucid dreamer, meaning I can direct my dreams while they’re happening. When I'm awake, I pen stories from my dreams and share them with my readers. I have many published titles including the Pride Series, soon to be re-released (New Pride, Shifting Pride, and Tsavo Pride), the Endure Series, soon to be re-released (Endure and Evoke), The Zodiac Collector, a novella Sunset Moon in the Lore anthology, and several shorts stories. When I'm not writing, I'm working at the hospital, blogging at Author Laura Diamond--Lucid Dreamer, and renovating my 225+ year old fixer-upper mansion.
LORE An Anthology
INDIEstructible on Amazon.com
Purchase TSAVO PRIDE (A Short Story) on Amazon
Purchase Day of Demons Anthology (click the pic)
Purchase Carnage: After the End Volume One
- *meow* fb.me/UcQsVRvW 1 hour ago
- I may or may not have just called my mother who's upstairs. 🙊☎️📱 1 hour ago
- Why yes, I *am* eating an entire plate of desserts. And Callie is helping me. 😋😽 https://t.co/l7Gj2BKhZd 2 hours ago
StatCounter–Visits to my blog
- Mental Health Monday--Imaginary Friends...Normal Or Not???
- Mental Health Monday--Hit the Mute Button
- Mental Health Monday--Phobias: Are They Catching?
- Flake-out Friday--Pun INtended
- Seasonal Affective Lazy Libra Burnout Syndrome
- Mental Health Monday--Drug-Induced Psychosis
- Mental Health Monday--Amnesia and Anxiety Disorders
- What Happens Next? You Decide!