Aparna Nair, a treasured colleague and uber-talented photographer (she shot my author photo, yay!!) bestowed me with the Inspiring Blog Award.
THANK YOU, APARNA!
Check out her blog to see some of her FAB photo art.
Now, I’m supposed to share 7 facts about myself…
1) My favorite color is midnight blue. I liked how the crayon itself looked so much different from the color on paper.
2) I enjoy watching British comedies on Saturday night.
3) My screened-in porch is like a vacation and since moving into my house a year ago, I’ve really lost my desire to “get away.”
4) I own a cow pillow pal.
5) I’m terrible with names and often forget the names of my characters.
6) I’m very grumpy when I’m tired. And I’m frequently tired, LOL!
7) Though I don’t really “believe” in astrology, I’m often struck by how accurate my sign describes me. (I’m a Libra.)
I’m also supposed to pass this on to 15 other bloggers, but I just can’t pick–I LOVE EVERYONE’S BLOGS!!!!