Author Laura Diamond
I'm a board-certified psychiatrist and a multi-published author. I write YA, paranormal, dystopian, and horror. I'm also a lucid dreamer, meaning I can direct my dreams while they’re happening. When I'm awake, I pen stories from my dreams and share them with my readers. I have many published titles including the Pride Series, soon to be re-released (New Pride, Shifting Pride, and Tsavo Pride), the Endure Series, soon to be re-released (Endure and Evoke), The Zodiac Collector, a novella Sunset Moon in the Lore anthology, and several shorts stories. When I'm not writing, I'm working at the hospital, blogging at Author Laura Diamond--Lucid Dreamer, and renovating my 225+ year old fixer-upper mansion.
LORE An Anthology
INDIEstructible on Amazon.com
Purchase TSAVO PRIDE (A Short Story) on Amazon
Purchase Day of Demons Anthology (click the pic)
Purchase Carnage: After the End Volume One
- So it seems like a Mercury is still Retrograding pretty hard. Glad to have such excellent coworkers in the crisis... fb.me/7e7pDJUZR 20 hours ago
- Watch out, lady. Rub its belly one too many times and it'll turn around and eat you. #catswillbecats ;p PS--I'm... fb.me/4jKaPssnp 1 day ago
- @EricStallsworth lol 1 day ago
StatCounter–Visits to my blog
- Mental Health Monday--Imaginary Friends...Normal Or Not???
- Flake-out Friday--Meme Me
- Mental Health Monday--Hearing Voices and Losing Time
- Mental Health Monday--Othello Syndrome
- Make Mistakes
- Mental Health Monday--Hit the Mute Button
- Mental Health Monday--Anti-depressants: Are They Dull?
- Flake-out Friday--Pun INtended
- Mental Health Monday--Pregnancy
- Are You A “Swooper” Or A “Basher?”