Author Laura Diamond
I'm a board-certified psychiatrist and a multi-published author. I write YA, paranormal, dystopian, and horror. I'm also a lucid dreamer, meaning I can direct my dreams while they’re happening. When I'm awake, I pen stories from my dreams and share them with my readers. I have many published titles including the Pride Series, soon to be re-released (New Pride, Shifting Pride, and Tsavo Pride), the Endure Series, soon to be re-released (Endure and Evoke), The Zodiac Collector, a novella Sunset Moon in the Lore anthology, and several shorts stories. When I'm not writing, I'm working at the hospital, blogging at Author Laura Diamond--Lucid Dreamer, and renovating my 225+ year old fixer-upper mansion.
LORE An Anthology
INDIEstructible on Amazon.com
Purchase TSAVO PRIDE (A Short Story) on Amazon
Purchase Day of Demons Anthology (click the pic)
Purchase Carnage: After the End Volume One
- This. fb.me/4j5ZpxXqC 6 hours ago
- RT @SoAuthors3: #ICYMI #Free eBook: Lore by @Brinda_Berry, @karenYbynum, @DiamondLB, @TheresaDaLayne, @catedeanwrites and Jayne... http://t… 6 hours ago
- A writer friend was on TV this morning!!!! Woohoo, Lydia Kang!!!!! fb.me/4BvpYDRrB 10 hours ago
StatCounter–Visits to my blog
- Mental Health Monday--Imaginary Friends...Normal Or Not???
- Mental Health Monday--Hit the Mute Button
- Embrace Change Recklessly
- Mental Health Monday--Manic Defense
- Mental Health Monday--Munchausen's Syndrome
- Flake-out Friday--Meme Me
- First Page Contest at Shelley Watters' Blog, Yo!
- Are You A “Swooper” Or A “Basher?”
- Mental Health Monday--Featuring Transcend by Christine Fonseca