Author Laura Diamond
I'm a board-certified psychiatrist and a multi-published author. I write YA, paranormal, dystopian, and horror. I'm also a lucid dreamer, meaning I can direct my dreams while they’re happening. When I'm awake, I pen stories from my dreams and share them with my readers. I have many published titles including the Pride Series, soon to be re-released (New Pride, Shifting Pride, and Tsavo Pride), the Endure Series, soon to be re-released (Endure and Evoke), The Zodiac Collector, a novella Sunset Moon in the Lore anthology, and several shorts stories. When I'm not writing, I'm working at the hospital, blogging at Author Laura Diamond--Lucid Dreamer, and renovating my 225+ year old fixer-upper mansion.
LORE An Anthology
INDIEstructible on Amazon.com
Purchase TSAVO PRIDE (A Short Story) on Amazon
Purchase Day of Demons Anthology (click the pic)
Purchase Carnage: After the End Volume One
- Omg the sun is actually out today. #myeyes 😝😎☀️ 3 hours ago
- So this is a typical night. (Kitty # 4 is on the floor to my right (not in pic).) http://t.co/EVCletcR5o 1 day ago
- I love maps in books. Even when they're of another planet. #amreading The Martian http://t.co/ebVBayPWLn 3 days ago
StatCounter–Visits to my blog
- Mental Health Monday--Imaginary Friends...Normal Or Not???
- Mental Health Monday--Manic Defense
- Mental Health Monday--Drug-Induced Psychosis
- Mental Health Monday--Anti-depressants: Are They Dull?
- Mental Health Monday--Phobias: Are They Catching?
- The Creeping Crud
- Flake-out Friday--Meme Me
- Mental Health Monday--Hearing Voices and Losing Time
- Mental Health Monday--Zombie Apocalypse and Bath Salts
- Mental Health Monday--PTSD, A History