Author Laura Diamond
I'm a board-certified psychiatrist and a multi-published author. I write YA, paranormal, dystopian, and horror. I'm also a lucid dreamer, meaning I can direct my dreams while they’re happening. When I'm awake, I pen stories from my dreams and share them with my readers. I have many published titles including the Pride Series, soon to be re-released (New Pride, Shifting Pride, and Tsavo Pride), the Endure Series, soon to be re-released (Endure and Evoke), The Zodiac Collector, a novella Sunset Moon in the Lore anthology, and several shorts stories. When I'm not writing, I'm working at the hospital, blogging at Author Laura Diamond--Lucid Dreamer, and renovating my 225+ year old fixer-upper mansion.
LORE An Anthology
INDIEstructible on Amazon.com
Purchase TSAVO PRIDE (A Short Story) on Amazon
Purchase Day of Demons Anthology (click the pic)
Purchase Carnage: After the End Volume One
- I #amreading Lexicon by Max Barry. #wordsareweapons 18 hours ago
- By the way, I saw Christmas items for sale today. I wanted to flip the display stand. fb.me/3TZa6tAdM 23 hours ago
- And this just looks fun. #amreading #books fb.me/2hQuuL1cY 23 hours ago
StatCounter–Visits to my blog
- Mental Health Monday--Imaginary Friends...Normal Or Not???
- Local Author Event on Sept 19 at Colonie Center Barnes & Noble
- Mental Health Monday--Othello Syndrome
- Mental Health Monday--Manic Defense
- Mental Health Monday--Hearing Voices and Losing Time
- Flake-out Friday--NEW PRIDE Excerpt, Part Two
- Mental Health Monday--Anti-depressants: Are They Dull?
- Bookshelves, Bookshelves, My Kingdom For Some Bookshelves
- Mental Health Monday--So Us Non-Wizarding Types Are Called Muggles...