Hey, gang. Have you come across this site yet?
Here are a couple of my favs:
- Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 98 copies.
- Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
- Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
- Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you’ll be saying more any moment. (This one takes practice. Not that I’ve done it or anything.)
- Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page. (Particularly apropos, right?)
- Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers brains, such as “Feliz Navidad”, the Archies “Sugar” or the Mr. Rogers theme song
- While making presentations, occasionally bob your head. like a parakeet.
So, what have you done to annoy people? 😉