This month, Lydia asks the question:
“In my writing, I have never______” or, in reverse if you so choose, “In my writing, I always______”
In my writing, I always:
- Get totally obsessed with an idea and spend every waking moment trying to develop it.
- Often get totally ahead of myself and fall headlong into Titanic-sized plot holes.
- Love what I write one minute and hate what I write the next.
- Focus too much on the negatives and feel tempted to either rewrite or move onto a new project.
- Work on one project at a time. (My attention, when divided, just doesn’t work.)
- Find a breakthrough a milisecond before I throw in the towel and quit “for good.”
- Consider crit partner feedback before making a decision.
Ok, gang, in *your* writing, what do you always or never do?