Kate asks us to share what books mean to us this round. What a GREAT question!!!
I could go on and on and on and on, but I’ll spare you. Instead, I’ll share a list of attributes I believe books have.
Just kidding folks! (bad joke, huh?)
Okay, this is for real this time. (I pwommiss.)
- Wonderful entertainment
- A way of escaping
- An opportunity to experience something outside of your own life
- A method of education and imparting knowledge
- Super fun to write
- Super HARD to write
- Absolutely, postively, 100% awesome to shop for
- A great addition to any bookshelf…or table…or bedstand…or floor…or bare inch of empty space
- A fantastic gift!
- A patient companion (really, who else would spend months turned over, pages bent, on the bedstand until you find even a spare moment to pick up?)
- A coping mechanism
- Always there for you
- A treasure.
Tell me, friends, what do books mean to you?