I’ve had the wonderful honor of receiving TWO blog awards this past week!
The “rules” of each award say I need to pass the awards on to 15 blogs. Let me tell you, it’s too hard to pick because I LOVE EVERYBODY’S blogs! Really, each and every person who blogs puts in such a fantastic effort! So, I wanna give a big THANK YOU to all the bloggers in the interwebz! And I’m really honored that all y’all take the time to read my posts–it’s SO awesome!
The Versatile Blogger “rule” suggests I share 7 things about myself…
1) The last movie I saw was Eat, Pray, Love; I think Javier Bardem is a GREAT actor. (Oh, darn, that’s two things. Oh well, they kind of go together…)
2) I sleep in waaaaay too late on weekends.
3) I think Dunkin’ Donuts coffee is hands down much better than Starbucks.
4) I prefer rain to sunshine.
5) I take it one day at a time.
6) I am saddened by this trend of 3D movies because I can’t see the effect. All I see is red and green and a blurry screen. Bah.
7) I kill houseplants. (Not on purpose, really. I swear.)
Don’t forget to check out Lydia’s post on how much her characters are like her!
Yes, versatile and lovely indeed.
1 It is the first day of school for my tweener, my only child.
2. I have not been up this early since her last day of school.
3. I find Tunafish in a can disgusting, because it smells.
4. I hate my mother-in-law’s dog because I secretly can’t stand my mother in law.
5. I try to smile at everyone I pass by. Try.
6. I think that Sarah Jessica Parker’s best movie was “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” wth Helen Hunt and Shannen Dougherty.
7. My favorite color is Purple and just like Shug Avery said, I think God gets pissed off when you walk by and don’t notice it.
I think I am going to do this for my characters.
Now, these blog awards. Where do you find them?
Thanks for sharing! LOL! Blog awards are passed around to various bloggers–consider yourself Versatile and Lovely! You can copy and paste these awards to your blog and pass them on to other bloggers you like! 😀
(There are a ton of awards out there–I keep my collection in my gallery page.)
SWEET! Congrats on the awards. Yeah!
Rain to sunshine? Really?
It’s raining here. You want to come up and party? Okay, you’d be partying on your own because I’m not enjoying the rain, but at least you’d brighten my day. 😀
I kill houseplants, too (not on purpose, either). That’s why we don’t have any. 😀
I think Dunkin’ Donuts coffee is hands down much better than Starbucks. That’s what I’m talkin’ about. Me too! I looooove my DD coffee. And I don’t mind having a jelly filled wonder either. 😉
I can’t see the 3D effect, either. Man. We’re on the same page today, Laura.
Congrats on the very well-deserved awards. And I can never choose just a few blogs either. They’re all so AWESOME. 🙂
Uhhh, did I just use the word either like a hundred times? Sheesh.
I kill houseplants, and garden plants, and really anything else I might try to grow. Seriously, I was given a pot of parsley to start a herb garden just a few weeks ago and it is already yellow and wilted. I swear it is committing suicide just to annoy me.
To those of you who also kills houseplants:
Thank you for your support!
I’m beginning to think it’s the houseplants and not us. 😉
Um, you can never sleep in too late on weekends. Just sayin’. 🙂
Yay on all the awards! A big congrats!!! I’m with you on the house plants, I can’t help but kill them, it’s always by accident, I mean well but they just don’t like me nearing them.