Hey gang! Bryan, author of the Time Guardian Blog and the Time Guardian Saga series is hosting a blogfest on loglines! Of course, in my fashion, I’m coming to this late and just cutting under the wire, LOL!
So, without further ado, I’m offering versions of my logline (my one sentence hook for DARK PRIDE) for your comments. Truth be told, I’m not officially sold on any of ’em, so I’m really looking for honest, constructive feedback.
- When sixteen-year-old Nickie Leone discovers her missing father is still alive, she not only has to follow the clues to find him, but she has to develop her shapeshifting abilities in the process to save both their lives.
- When a mentor for all things shapeshifting arrives in the form of handsome and evasive Xavian, sixteen-year-old Nickie Leone must learn how to manage her skills and figure out how to find her father before he’s killed.
- Sixteen-year-old Nickie Leone is the only one who knows her father is still alive until hottie Xavian confirms her beliefs—by teaching her how to shapeshift and how she can use her ability to save him.
- Shapeshifting into a cat is the furthest thing on sixteen-year-old Nickie Leone’s mind because she needs to save her missing father before his rival kills him and adopts her into the pride.
- After sixteen-year-old Nickie Leone’s father goes missing, Nickie is left to navigate the world of feline shapeshifters on her own to save him.
Yeah, so any of these make sense? Are ya drawn in to read more, or just utterly confused?