No, really, I’m asking. (That’s a hint for y’all to leave a comment.)
So, I’ve been doin’ the blog thing since November ’09. Almost five months. Whoa. Time flies, my friends.
Anyway, seems my approach has changed over that time.
How, you may ask?
Well, lemme tell ya’s.
- I’ve given up sounding like a philosophic intellectualizer.
- I’ve shortened my posts. A LOT.
- I’m not afraid to use “slang.” Awesomesauce. (Psst, thanks, Elana!)
- I’ve learned it’s important to offer information, but in a fun way.
- Links are cool.
- So are funny cartoons and clips.
- I’ve learned there are a lot of freakin’ nice people out there. (I just wish y’all would move near me, LOL!)
- People like pictures. We’re visual creatures. 😉
- Catchy titles will get people to click. Just sayin’.
- Contests are AWESOME! (Especially when they’re easy to “sign up” for.)
- Anybody can start a blog, but a dedicated, hard-working, communicating-type person keeps it going.
‘kay gang. What did I miss?