Looks like I’m on a roll! Wow, thank you to everyone who has thought well enough of me to offer me an award.
This week, I’ve been given two awards by Cheree Smith, an Australian writer of Young Adult Urban Fantasy and Horror. Check out her blog, Justified Lunacy: http://justifiedlunacy.blogspot.com/
The first award is titled, “The Silver Lining Award.” Its only rule is to pass it on to five other bloggers.
1. Weronika Janczuk, writer: http://www.weronikajanczuk.com/
2. Lisa Amowitz, young adult writer: http://lisa-amowitzya.blogspot.com/
3. Cynthia Occelli, memoir writer: http://cynthiaoccelli.blogspot.com/
4. Kat Harris, writer: http://thelongroad2heaven.blogspot.com/
5. Shooting Stars, the blog of sisters Suzette Saxton and Bethany Wiggins: http://suzettesaxton.blogspot.com/
The second award is titled, “Honest Scrap.” Here, I must tell 10 truths about myself and pass it on to another 5 bloggers.
Truth #1: I’ve traveled to four continents.
Truth #2: I wish I could play an instrument.
Truth #3: I am terrified of eternity, but love vampires (who live forever). Go figure.
Truth #4: I can’t swim.
Truth #5: I LOVE my car, but wouldn’t know the first thing about how to fix anything that broke.
Truth #6: I love and hate The Twilight Saga. (It’s my blog, I’m allowed to contradict myself.)
Truth #7: I read the Lord of the Rings trilogy in a week.
Truth #8: I have a replica of Aragorn’s sword.
Truth #9: I learned how to horseback ride on Thoroughbreds from the local race track.
Truth #10: I sleep in late on the weekends.
1. Alison Beightol: http://adventuresofthecautionarytale.blogspot.com/
2. Lisa and Laura Roecker: http://lisa-laura.blogspot.com/
3. Michelle McLean: http://www.michellemclean.blogspot.com/
4. Stephanie McGee: http://novicewriterchronicles.blogspot.com/
5. Cole Gibsen: http://www.colegibsen.blogspot.com/