Guys. GUYS. I need your help.
NEW PRIDE (the companion prequel novelette to SHIFTING PRIDE) is launching NEXT FRIDAY NOVEMBER 2nd!
I’m SUPER stoked for this story to greet the world and I need your help to spread the word.
Options to help spread the word:
- Blog post (I will send a template with the cover, blurb, and links)
- Review (on Amazon, blog, etc)
- Any other social media
How to contact me to sign up:
- Comment on this post
- Tweet me (my Twitter is located on the side bar)
- Facebook me (again, my Facebook is on the side bar)
- Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- I hoping to have eveyone post on the release day, Friday, November 2nd, 2012. :)
I’ll be having some giveaways to sweeten the pot–more to come!
New Pride Blurb:
A shapeshifter without a pride, Richard Leone strikes a tenuous friendship with power hungry, Derek, from an unstable, rogue group. On a hunt in the forest, they encounter a gorgeous brunette, Molly, partying with friends around a campfire. Derek tells the rogue pride and they bristle at humans trespassing on their territory. Richard risks life and tail to protect his secret and the humans—especially Molly—while simultaneously trying to win her heart. When Molly is kidnapped, he faces taking on the rogue pride alone, but quickly finds he has to put his trust in Derek, not only to rescue his new love, but to ensure the rogue pride doesn’t wreak havoc on his new town.