Author Laura Diamond
I'm a board-certified psychiatrist and a multi-published author. I write YA, paranormal, dystopian, and horror. I'm also a lucid dreamer, meaning I can direct my dreams while they’re happening. When I'm awake, I pen stories from my dreams and share them with my readers. I have many published titles including the Pride Series, soon to be re-released (New Pride, Shifting Pride, and Tsavo Pride), the Endure Series, soon to be re-released (Endure and Evoke), The Zodiac Collector, a novella Sunset Moon in the Lore anthology, and several shorts stories. When I'm not writing, I'm working at the hospital, blogging at Author Laura Diamond--Lucid Dreamer, and renovating my 225+ year old fixer-upper mansion.
LORE An Anthology
INDIEstructible on Amazon.com
Purchase TSAVO PRIDE (A Short Story) on Amazon
Purchase Day of Demons Anthology (click the pic)
Purchase Carnage: After the End Volume One
- So my phone no longer recognizes my thumbprint. #stupidtech 1 day ago
- Just got upgraded from sample pages to a full!!! #pitchwars 😄 2 days ago
- RT @T_Frohock: I'm a little tired of apologies. I would prefer to see some amends--such as curbing offensive behavior before an apology is … 3 days ago
StatCounter–Visits to my blog
- Mental Health Monday--Imaginary Friends...Normal Or Not???
- Mental Health Monday--Hit the Mute Button
- Mental Health Monday--PTSD, A History
- Mental Health Monday--Manic Defense
- Flake-out Friday--Wherein I Use An Illustration To Point Out The Importance Of Tight Dialogue
- Mental Health Monday--Hearing Voices and Losing Time
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Blog--Inspiration
- What Happens Next? You Decide!
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Blog--Genre Crushing
- Mental Health Monday--Othello Syndrome