Author Laura Diamond
I'm a board-certified psychiatrist and a multi-published author. I write YA, paranormal, dystopian, and horror. I'm also a lucid dreamer, meaning I can direct my dreams while they’re happening. When I'm awake, I pen stories from my dreams and share them with my readers. I have many published titles including the Pride Series, soon to be re-released (New Pride, Shifting Pride, and Tsavo Pride), the Endure Series, soon to be re-released (Endure and Evoke), The Zodiac Collector, a novella Sunset Moon in the Lore anthology, and several shorts stories. When I'm not writing, I'm working at the hospital, blogging at Author Laura Diamond--Lucid Dreamer, and renovating my 225+ year old fixer-upper mansion.
LORE An Anthology
INDIEstructible on Amazon.com
Purchase TSAVO PRIDE (A Short Story) on Amazon
Purchase Day of Demons Anthology (click the pic)
Purchase Carnage: After the End Volume One
- LORE is up to #7 in Fairy Tales and Folklore on Amazon!!! ~A collection of six folklore retellings that will... fb.me/3TTAz2eV4 5 hours ago
- @kellym2372 @YaTwts thanks for the RT! :) 8 hours ago
- FREE: Currently # 16 in Fairy Tales and Folklore on #Amazon! #Lore #ebook amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00J60… 8 hours ago
StatCounter–Visits to my blog
- Mental Health Monday--Imaginary Friends...Normal Or Not???
- Are You A “Swooper” Or A “Basher?”
- Encounter WIP Excerpt
- Short Story
- What Happens Next? You Decide!
- Mental Health Monday--Hit the Mute Button
- Mental Health Monday--Hearing Voices and Losing Time
- Mental Health Monday--A Joke Is An Epitaph To An Emotion (Nietzsche)